Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wing it workout!!!

Well, I headed to the gym on Monday morning July 5th and to my surprise the gym was PACKED!! I guess everyone had that day off also!! Not a machine to be had......anywhere. Sooooooo I wondered into a Yoga class. But with me nursing the sprain ankle it made it difficult to do over half the moves. So after class I just wasn't happy with the workout and hopped on the only open machine....the spinning bike. I pumped out a good 20 minute joy ride and felt more satisfaction with the time at the gym. Scott also joined the Monday gym fun and then we headed to the pool (to cool off). It's been CRAZY hot here the last few days. I can't imagine running outside on these 100+ degree days......Maybe one day I can......but not today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment